Why the move from wordpress to blogger?

Huh? Yeah, I know. The reaction of many is probably the same.

But the free widgets such as Google analytics, Adsense, Meebo chat rooms and customized search which I couldn't play with on wordpress.com were too tempting. For a moment, I considered registering my own domain name and moving the blog to a self hosted server. With this, I would have the freedom to install whichever widgets and javascript toys I wanted, but in the end, the cost detered me. Granted, a domain name for about $10/year and a hosting service for $5-10/month isn't a whole lot of dough but blogging is a hobby, so if it's free, it's better.

In moving, I think I'll miss the sleek and sexy look of the wordpress templates as well as the blog publishing software - easy to navigate and to get posts published in the desired format.

Did I make the right move? Hopefully. If not, the time was not completly thrown down the proverbial drain. I certainly learned a bunch about html, css, blogging software, widgets, three column blogger templates and social media. Just as I'm sure many patients have thanked "Doctor Google" for answering their medical questions, I would like to send a shout out to "Computer Dude/tt Google" for helping answer all my tech questions as I moved the blog. Without you, the blog would have looked really funky.

Cheers and a belated Happy New Year!
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating