500 mg of black licorice is equivalent to how many pieces of the candy?

The case report noted below which demonstrated a link between black licorice and ventricular tachycardia got me thinking about this. I'm a full on candy addict and can't help stuffing myself with various sweets.

Facts on Red Vines Black Licorice Twists:

4 pounds = 240 twists

Hence, 500 mg is equivalent to 66 twists.


Phew .... At a max of 10 twists a day, I think I'm safe. Nonetheless, anyone know of a candy-holics anonymous?
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating