Hot off the press: New iPhone app on ultrasound

My friend and colleague at USC, Dr. Diku Mandavia, alerted me about a new iPhone app that just came out called SonoAccess, developed by Sonosite. This free app has stock photos of images, in addition to video lectures of common applications such as the FAST, aorta, pelvic, gallbladder, and many other scans. Check it out!

If you want to see movie-star-in-the-making Diku in action, check out the video on measuring the common bile duct (CBD) for gallbladder scans. Nice, Diku, nice. If only CBD's were THAT easy to find. It's my Achilles heal of ultrasonography. It always takes me forever to find the CBD, such that patients probably are wondering if (A) I know what I am doing or (B) I have found something really abnormal and looking at it more carefully. I'm going to need a private tutorial with Diku.

Check out the company's video introducing the product. I have no affiliation with the company.



If you have used this application, what do you think of it?
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating