Organizing your PDF life: Papers

How do you organize all the PDF files on your computer? For years I've been frustrated with my manual labeling system on my Mac laptop. I have scientific articles all over the place on my desktop and can't find any of them when I want to. It's like looking for that one missing sock that eloped. Frustrating.

Then one day my Chair, Dr. Mike Callaham, told me about this great software called Papers (link). I don't have any affiliation with the software. It is the best $42 I've spent in a long time. Considering that I hate purchasing software (I want everything to be free and open-source), that's saying something.

The kicker is that this works only on a Mac. The software matches your PDF with Pubmed citations, allows you to make notations, is linked with Google Scholar, catalogs your PDFs, and has a search feature. For an extra $15, you can also get the iPhone version which syncs with your desktop version. An amazing platform.

In theory, I can read EM Clinics of North America review articles while sitting on the beach or sitting in boring meetings. OK, I said "in theory".

Question for you: What favorite software do you have on your computer?
Please use the comment link below.
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating