Novel use of Twitter at Univ of Chicago's Law School

As I continually try to look for how to harness Twitter's novelty and potential in education and medicine, I ran into this creative website "TweetChicago" by the University of Chicago School of Law. On this site, tweets are posted by a variety of students and professors from the law school.



While website displays a mix of personal and professional tweets, I am trying to see if I can incorporate a similar concept (with primarily work-related tweets) onto my own site. I envision faculty posting thoughts about their research, educational projects, day-to-day clinical issues, deep thoughts, etc.

Anyone interested?
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating