Work in progress: Video production for KidsCareEverywhere


I'm not sure whether this is a wise idea, but I'm keeping with the theme of this post being a "Work In Progress."

I have been spending every waking moment (when not working) producing a video documentary for KidsCareEverywhere (KCE), a non-profit organization. I was part of a 5-person KCE team, who traveled to Vietnam last month. We distributed a clinical-decision support software called PEMSoft to pediatricians and taught an all-day conference at National Hospital of Pediatrics on how to incorporate it into real-time care.

This Saturday, KCE is having its inaugural fundraiser (download the brochure) and is going to play my 10-minute video. I have been posting the unfinished video productions on YouTube for feedback from KCE members. I've been sorting through hours of video footage and 1000's of photos, trying to distill and capture the essence of what we accomplished in Vietnam. I am learning tons about the newest version of iMovie, Quicktime, Flash, and Photoshop.

This is the most recent version of the KCE video, and will be changed out with every new version.

Final version!



Any suggestions or comments welcome. I've lost objectivity after looking so long at these images, videos, and music. I've received a lot of great ideas and the video is a result of a group effort. Thanks to Ron, Marlowe, Jamie, and Unity for their time.
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating