Work in Progress: Visual Aid Project is back on!

My poor camera is finally back from the Canon service shop. With now $211 less in my bank account, my Canon Eos Rebel XTi is back! Apparently SLR cameras don't do well when bounced off the floor. In my defense, it was small bounce...

I have an enthusiastic photographer on my Visual Aid Project team who is volunteering to capture HIPAA-compliant teaching images around the Emergency Department. Here are some prior images captured by my VAP team. Looking forward to seeing what new images we can add to the database.






online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating