SurveyMonkey is the key to building quick surveys


Need a quick way to obtain anonymous assessment of a conference lecturer from individual audience members?

Need a quick online application where you can collect user demographic information?

Need to build a quick survey on how medical students felt about a new curricular change?


A few years ago, I learned about SurveyMonkey-- a versatile and user-friendly online survey-building service. I have no financial ties with the company. For only $200 annually, I love the fact that I can build an infinite number of surveys. The data is automatically collated and I can download in Excel format. If your department doesn't have access to this yet, it might be worth looking at.

To give you an idea of a sample layout, check out this survey that I built in 15 minutes. I would like to assess the utility and effectiveness of my microsimulation DIEM case for CDEM. Don't worry about accidentally entering data. I'm clearing the test data after I start the official launch of the DIEM case. Suggestions and comments welcome on this first-draft survey layout!


Currently, our SurveyMonkey site houses such tools as:
  • Previously, I used this to collect our weekly EM residency and weekly medical student conference lecture evaluations.
  • Monthly faculty evaluations of off-service residents who rotate through our EDs
  • Monthly evaluations of faculty by medical students, interns, and residents
  • Application for medical students to get a CDEM's E-Advisor
  • Application to become a CDEM E-Advisor
  • Schedule request for our Research Internship Program for SF State University
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating