TGIF: What font are you?


I recently discovered a film called "Helvetica" which is about typefacing and is named after the ubiquitous font. The Helvetica font was developed in 1957 from Switzerland and quickly rose to fame and popularity amongst graphic designers around the world. I personally am a fan of its relative Arial, especially for my powerpoint slides which I talk about in a previous post. Arial has an added bonus in that it easily converts my Mac Powerpoint text into the PC Powerpoint format.


The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) website highlights the movie and asks:

"What font are you?"

I took this test and turned out to be a Helvetica. That means "reliable". I hope that doesn't mean "boring" if reading between the lines... If you follow the other links on the website, you can get more behind-the-scenes background about the movie and way more than you'll ever want to know about fonts.

Take the fun quiz:
http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/helvetica/quiz.html

Have a nice weekend. Next week, I'll be posting updates and photos from ACEP in Boston to give you a glimpse of what life is like at a scientific meeting. Perhaps I'll get a photo of you, if you come say hi!
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating