TGIF: What photos are on my iPhone?

Curious what photos are on my iPhone recently? This isn't really relevant to academic EM, but I'm tapped dry for topics this week. If you have any suggestions for things you'd like to read about, please let me know!

Slow day shift: "Clear!"

View from Starbucks window before my
"Topics in EM" CME talk.


View of Union Square from 16th floor suite in
Saint Francis Drake hotel for my Tricks of the Trade
workshop at "Topics in EM" conference.




Building $10 solar-panel LED light jars.
Could have used them on the stormy evening when the
ED lost power for a few minutes...
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating