Two viral videos

Here are 2 great videos that are going viral on the internet this week.

1. Abusers of the Emergency Department
The comedy TV show "Scrubs" and the Tina Fey/Sarah Palin parodies are funny, because they are sadly based on some truth. The same goes for this video.

My favorite quote is - "That was not a seizure. That was a dance move." I have heard each of these different complaints while working in the ED ... within the past week. How about you?

Working in the ED is constantly a lesson in professionalism. Hard not to keep a straight face while trying to explain your reasons for not giving them opiates or sedatives. At the same time, my devilish subconscious self is thinking- "I wish I could have those last 15 minutes back in my life."




2. Pink Glove Dance
A very cute Providence St. Vincent Hospital video supporting breast cancer awareness.




online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating