EM blogger roll call

How do I keep up with the information from the myriad of Emergency Medicine websites out there? Blogs, Twitter, Journals, oh my.

Thanks to LifeInTheFastLane, you can check out all the current EM bloggers out there with their Twitter name and RSS feed links! I had no idea there were so many. I can appreciate how much time and effort it took to compile this list. Fantastic job, guys.



Also coincidentally, the folks over at Webicina.com just developed a one-stop shopping website that lists many of the same EM blogs as LifeInTheFastLane has. It is definitely worth checking out. This site breaks down EM-related information into:
  • EM Journal Table of Contents
  • EM Blogs
  • EM News
  • Web 2.0 Tools - Has Twitter real-time posts
Not sure how I made all of these lists, but I really need to watch what I write and tweet! I'm flattered and will try to keep to keep the content as useful and innovative as possible. Any feedback for improvement would be welcome.

online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating