Emergency Medicine Blog named as one of the Top 50 Continuing Medical Education Blogs by Nurse E.D.U. Blog

I received the following email from Emily Johnston from the Blog Nurse E.D.U. Glad to be listed as one of their blog's Top 50 Continuing Medical Education Blogs, and I am personally glad that I am listed side by side with EMedHome.com, a great site where I have a personal subscription account.I recommend everyone to take a look at Nurse E.D.U because they have great links there!******************
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating