Need your help: Blog is joining the Facebook world

Last week, after reading more about blogs and their integration with Facebook, I thought I would give it a try. For those who check their Facebook accounts frequently, this may be an easier way to check-in on my blog posts. I initially built a Facebook Fan Page which imported this blog. It was supposed to then automatically import the updated daily content using a RSS feed. Unfortunately, this automatic feature doesn't work. So, I gave up on the idea and deleted the Page.

Just before abandoning all hope, I encountered a workaround third-party application called Networked Blogs. This application automatically imports your blog content in real-time. You can supposedly "follow" my blog from your personal Facebook page through this interfacing app.

You can access the link by clicking on the Facebook icon above or on the upper right of this screen. The only foreseeable downside is that you'll have to allow this third-party app access to your Facebook account. Click on the blue box "Follow". I would love to hear if this works or not.

Do my posts appear in your News Feed list or in an obscure section, such as the "Applications" page? Thanks for your help.

online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating