Sharing my Paucis Verbis cards on Evernote


Did you know that Evernote allows you to share notebooks? I already have a notebook built for my Paucis Verbis Cards, so that I can access them on my iPhone in the ED on the go. I thought I would share with you, in case you also use Evernote. That way whenever I post a new PV card, your Evernote account should also get my updates.

Instructions:
(click to enlarge)
  1. From your laptop/desktop, go to this URL link: http://www.evernote.com/pub/michelleclin/paucisverbis
  2. On the upper right corner of the screen (red arrow), click on the tiny link "Link to My Account"
Don't use Evernote? You might think about trying it out. It's free. Here's my first introduction to Evernote.

online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating