Sharing my Paucis Verbis cards using Dropbox



After much discussion in a prior post about the pros and cons of Evernote, Google Docs, and Dropbox, I think all of these applications are great for reading PDFs on the go. These are all examples of cloud computing. Deciding which you like better might depend on what side-features you like:
  • Ability to edit on mobile phones
  • Your preference of graphic interface layout
  • Searchability
  • Geo-location tagging
  • How many people you want to collaborate with
I initially thought to share my Paucis Verbis cards by sharing my Evernote folder publically. Unfortunately, this only works for the web-version of your Evernote account and not for the iPhone app. Dropbox was mentioned several times because the shared files also appear on various mobile phone platforms.

So I am also uploading my Paucis Verbis cards to a PV Dropbox folder on a weekly basis starting now, in addition to Evernote. Unfortunately, I have to manually enter your email address to share my Dropbox folder. So if you contact me or leave your email in the comments box below, I'll share my folder with you. I think the cards should also transfer to your mobile device.

Tweet me: M_Lin

online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating