Hot off the press: A summary of EM content in social media

The ever-creative and ambitious masterminds at Life in the Fast Lane has just launched a new feature called LITFL Review. This weekly review will highlight all-things EM in the social media world. Do they ever sleep over there in Australia?! Do they somehow have 25 hours in their day?

This review is looking like it'll be the go-to site for weekly summaries of new EM and Critical Care topics on the web. I'm humbled to be on the list that they follow. I suppose I'll have to up my game. I'll surely be checking it out.

Some other sites that they are following:

Clip to Evernote
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating