Finding the right journal for your manuscript

When writing a manuscript, how do you choose what journal to submit to? You should factor in the journal's impact factor and your manuscript content.

At the recent CORD Academic Assembly meeting, I learned of a website which helps you decide your journal.




By entering keywords or even your entire abstract, the site will compare your text to words from millions of articles from Medline journals. The best matching journals will be listed in descending relevance.

If I ever get around to finishing my manuscript on my study on the impact of ED crowding on ED faculty teaching time, my best choice of manuscript would be Annals of Emergency Medicine. I got the list below after entering "crowding emergency department education" in the search box.

 
The site is worth a look-see.

online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating