Blogger has new Dynamic Views


Blogger is always trying to reinvent itself with newer designs and layouts. Recently they released 5 Dynamic View options (above is the Flipcard view). They all have some really visually-appealing features. You can access all of these views by typing "/view" after any blogspot URL link:


After browsing the layouts, I realized that I would have to delete the content in the current right sidebar:
  • Chat box
  • 3 most recent comments
  • Most popular posts in past 30 days
  • My Twitter feed
  • Blog archive
  • Labels
  • My blog reading list
The lack of customizability at this point makes it difficult for me to adopt the new templates. Still kudos to Blogger for working towards making professional-looking layouts for novice bloggers like myself.





online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating