Live blogging from annual UCSF Education Day


Today UCSF's Academy of Medical Educators (AME) and Office of Medical Education host the 10th annual Education Day. It is free to the public and features many of the big-hitters in medical education at UCSF. I'm hoping that my brain will absorb some of the good education ju-ju at the conference.

The schedule can be found here, featuring the keynote speaker Dr. Diane Wayne (Associate Professor and Vice-Chair of Education in the Department of Medicine at Northwestern University) discussing the "Use of Medical Education Research to Improve Patient Care Quality".



The last time I live-blogged (CORD Academic Assembly 2011), I embedded a Google Docs spreadsheet. The plus was that I had a lot of flexibility in how I could format the layout. The minus was that I needed a wireless internet connection and I couldn't do this from an iPad (doesn't allow Google Docs editing). So this time, I'm embedding a Twitter feed, knowing that I'll be limited to 140 characters. The up side is that I can do this on 3G or wireless and can more easily post photos on-the-fly. If you reply on Twitter, I'll try to respond in as real-time as possible. Let me know what you think.
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating