Happy Friday the 12th







OK, I just made up a holiday. 



I totally ran out of time to make a new Paucis Verbis card today, because I'm at a big 3-day retreat on developing a new online software resource for EM. I'm the co-Editor in Chief of this online and mobile app tool. Looking to take over the world. I want to divert from traditional practice where authors are invited by colleagues, based on the fact that they are friends or the topic relates to their area of research. Instead I'm soliciting the virtual collective for interested authors!



If you are a faculty member and interested in being an author for a digital textbook chapter in the EM areas of Trauma or Psychiatry, please email me. I can provide more details.


online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating