Welcome the newest EM blog to the block: ED Trauma Critical Care. It's helmed by Dr. Amit Maini (St. Vincent's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia) and focuses on keeping us all up to date with the latest and greatest in trauma, resuscitation, and critical care.
Topics thus far:
- IO vs IV access during out of hospital cardiac arrest, an RCT
- Increased chest compression fraction on ROSC in nonVF cardiac arrest
- Beware the pain in the neck...
- Sedation in traumatic brain injury
- Slightly funnier than placebo
- Severe pneumonia and ARDS
Keep a lookout for many more great summaries and tips.