Linking my Paucis Verbis notebook to your Evernote account

I have created 99 Paucis Verbis card thus far. A common question that I have heard from residents and various readers involve difficulties in linking my PV public notebook with their Evernote account.

If you manually download my cards, I highly encourage you to use this feature in Evernote. Every time I upload a card, you will automatically get it on your Evernote... like magic!

My Evernote public notebook URL:
www.evernote.com/pub/michelleclin/paucisverbis

Here's a screen capture on how to do this. Of course, you DO need to have an Evernote account (free).

online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating