Areas of Distinction resident project: Injuries in Golden Gate parks



Last week, I had the pleasure of listening to our graduating EM residents' Area of Distinction (AOD) project presentations. I was actually quite blown away be the caliber, sophistication, and variety of projects. I thought I'd share a few on the blog.

Here is the first one by Dr. Jake Miss on "Injury patterns and incidence in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area (GGNRA) during 2005-2009" his Wilderness Medicine AOD.

I am still wondering what a "foreign body" injury is from Table 2. Apparently there were two instances of this during the study period.

online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating