Poll: Is anyone using the Paucis Verbis cards?

Feedback is essential for continued growth and improvement in any longitudinal project that you work on.

Thus annually, I conduct a poll to see if I can improve anything on the blog. This year, I wanted to focus on the Paucis Verbis pocket cards. There are over 100 cards now, which are each based on recent peer-reviewed publications. I try to make them as practical as possible with the goal of improving evidence-based practice at the bedside.

I personally use these cards almost on every shift to help teach students and residents as well as a clinical reference tool. Really, who can remember ALL of the Canadian C-Spine Rules criteria or the PECARN criteria for head CT imaging in pediatric patients!?

Currently, one can access PV cards by:
  • Reading from the blog website
  • Manually downloading each PDF or DOC file
  • Subscribing to my Dropbox PV folder
  • Subscribing to my Evernote PV notebook
Because I am not tech-savvy enough to track downloads, and Dropbox/Evernote doesn't track subscriptions or usage, I have no idea if I am the ONLY person using these cards. If no one is using them, I may have to rethink what might be useful to the blog readership. I'm totally open to new ideas and change.

In that spirit, would you be kind enough to fill out a very brief, anonymous survey? Thank you so much for your time.



online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating