TEDMED Talk - Publication Bias

"Evidence Based" Medicine - Ben Goldacre

It's amazing how fast ideas spread. I recently watched this TEDMED talk with the pharmacy students on my rotation as well as my pharmacy resident.  I've linked the Life In The Fast Lane post about it, since I've followed this site for a while and hope to see how the discussion grows.
It's something we should all consider whenever interpreting data about new or old drugs... Are we getting the whole story?

online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating