Are you a medical student interested in EM and going to be near Atlanta in May 2013? Apply for this great opportunity! Here is the announcement from SAEM:
Opportunity: Medical Student Ambassadors to 2013 SAEM Annual Meeting
SAEM is looking for 17 energetic, responsible and enthusiastic medical students to work with the SAEM Program Committee at the Annual Meeting in Atlanta, May 15-18, 2013. This is a great opportunity to network with faculty members from EM programs around the country. If you are interested, please visit the SAEM website.
Benefits for medical student committee members:
- Waiver of your registration fee to the SAEM Annual Meeting*
- Learn much more about the current research and educational activities taking place in the field of EM
- Have the opportunity to form relationships with faculty members from EM programs around the country.
- A personal letter from the Committee Chair will be sent to your Dean of Student Affairs, acknowledging your contributions to the Program Committee.
- Arrive the late evening of May 14th and stay through 3pm on May 18th.*
- Attend daily Program Committee meetings
- Seeing to assigned tasks and responsibilities, which include, but are not limited to: