Trick of the Trade: Universal precautions for your iPad



iPads are increasingly being used in medical education in a variety of arenas, including the classroom, the bedside, and small group workshops.

I recently taught in a procedures lab with unembalmed cadavers at UCSF's new anatomy lab (on the 13th floor of the hospital with spectacular views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge). Everyone was gowned up from head to toe using universal precautions. But wait, what about my iPad? How can I use it to teach at the "bedside" about arthrocentesis?

Trick of the Trade:
Protect your iPad by wrapping in a ziplock bag

The iPad fits almost perfectly into a large-sized ziplock bag. I was surprised to find that the iPad still very easily sensed my gloved finger, allowing me to navigate through photos.






online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating