Work in progress: Poster on blogging

(Click to enlarge draft of poster)

I need your help with a project!

My poster on blogging was accepted to the annual UCSF Academy of Medical Educator's Education Day. Feelings of joy and validation were quickly followed by terror and inadequacy.

In order to get my poster costs reimbursed, I have to get feedback from my co-authors and incorporate that feedback into the poster. As you can see from the poster title on top, I have no co-authors! Since you are all my virtual co-authors, I thought I'd solicit for comments and suggestions.

FYI: I put out in shout-out to the EMCrit Blog, The Poison Review, and Life in the Fast Lane in the Background section to make me sound more legitimate. Hope you established bloggers don't mind!

Two questions that the reviewers wanted me to address were:
  1. The use of the worldwide web for information dissemination and information exchange has far reaching impact, however, the quality of information posting and discussion remains to be major limitations in the method of teaching. How would you propose to address the quality of posting in the process?
  2. This is original and creative work and a great blog. I do wonder what medical education principles guided the content and whether there was any thought about learner objectives and educational outcomes?
Any thoughts would be very much welcome.

I ask in the hopes that it won't be a Ferris Bueller movie moment (a.k.a. awkward silence, followed by "Anyone? Bueller... Bueller... Bueller?").



online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating