I joined Twitter. Now what? (Tutorial video #2 - Desktop)


In Part 2 of this Twitter tutorial (Part 1 video), I focus on how to navigate Twitter using the Twitter native website on my desktop/laptop. I personally, however, use Hootsuite (free) so that I can see more items at a single glance.

NOTE: You may have to increase the quality of the video because of the small print. You can do this at the bottom bar of video (uploaded in 720p).


Pearl:
  • Start by following just a few people and build up to a bigger list. If often feels like you are drinking from a firehose if you start too quickly. Start with this list by @FOAMstarter
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating