I joined Twitter. Now what? (Tutorial video #1 - iPhone)

There has been a recent groundswell of interest and support for using Twitter purely for medical education. After getting several requests to get a quick tutorial of how I use it, I thought I would do a quick, on-the-fly video in my hotel room of how I use it on my iPhone (Echofon app) and on my laptop (Hootsuite). This is the first video on using the iPhone for Twitter.



Hashtags I have been following recently:
  • #MeduTOT: Medical Education Tricks of the Trade. I introduced this hashtag during the AAMC 2012 conference this week in San Francisco. This hashtag labels all things related to practical teaching tips in medical education, such as powerpoint design, giving feedback, curricular design, bedside teaching, etc. Thought it appropriate since there were so many educators all gathered together using Twitter!
  • #EMTOT: Emergency Medicine Tricks of the Trade. This hashtag labels all things related to tips in the clinical practice of EM. 
  • #AAMC12: A conference hashtag for Association of American Medical Colleges meeting in 2012
  • #EssentialsEM: A conference hashtag for Essentials of EM conference 


Pearl:
  • Start by following just a few people and build up a bigger list. If often feels like you are drinking from a firehose if you start too quickly. Start with this list by @FOAMstarter
P.S. It was surprisingly challenging to type on an iPhone without being able to see the iPhone or my fingers because they were behind the video-recording iPad.
online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating online dating chat rooms,free online dating chat,online dating chat tips,dating sites chat,chat avenue dating,online games dating,online chat singles,love dating